- A universal acoustic sensor platform for bio-applications
- Available with 1 to 4 channels to fit user needs and user budget.
- Enables to analyze simultaneously with HFF-AWS, SAW Love and QCM sensors
- Enables to perform electrochemistry experiments
- 4 modes of operation assuring reliability and flexibility
- Remote control and monitoring interface via Internet.
- A flow-through platform fully integrated with A-20
- Enables to program automatic experiments
- Different programs can run simultaneously
- Up to 4 independent channels
- Remote control and monitoring interface via Internet
- Quick analysis of data. User friendly modeling tool.
- Easy management of projects, experiments and analyses. Easy access to experiment configuration, data and visualization.
- Easy management of different devices. Bio-logic potentiostats integrated.
- Improved user experience.Electronic notebook for recording additional information en every experiment. Improved graphic tools. Automatic annotations.