New! AWS X1 Modular QCMD System
X1 is a single channel, advanced acoustic sensing system that offers:
- – High sensitivity & low limits of detection
- – Fast acquisition rate
- – Low sample volume
- – Measurements in liquid, air, and other gasses
- – Comfortable handling and robust measurements with quick-lock measurement cells
- – Integrated potentiostat control for simultaneous QCMD and electrochemistry applications
- – Data analysis package and export functions for third-party software analysis.
- – Instrument control and data monitoring via Ethernet
- – Flexibility: High-Frequency QCMD and LOVE-SAW sensor measurements
- – Modular, space-saving and light-weight design (basic system, + optional temperature control, + optional flow control)
- – Optional fluidics module with integrated software control
- – Remote cell placement possible
AWS A20+ RP and F20+ FP
- – A universal acoustic sensor platform for bio-applications
- – Available with 1 to 4 channels to fit user needs and user budget
- – Capable of measuring in liquid, air, and other gasses
- – Includes integrated thermostatic system for temperature control of the fluidics (F20+) and analysis (A20+) modules
- – Supports simultaneous analysis with HFF-QCM, Love-SAW and classical QCM sensors
- – Provides integrated fluidics control for accurate and reliable sample delivery
- – Fluidcs designed to avoid bubble troubles
- – Includes integrated potentiostat control for combined QCMD-electrochemistry experiments
- – Offers 3 modes of operation assuring reliability and flexibility
- – New fitting algorithm with direct determination of the dissipation
- – Can be controlled and operated remotely via Internet
- – Cost-effective
AWS F20+ Fluidics Platform
- A flow-through platform fully integrated with A20+ Research Platform
- Available with 1 – 4 channels to fit your scientific needs and budgetary constraints
- Different programs can run simultaneously in different channels
- Offers experimental automation
- Remote control and monitoring interface via Internet
- Designed to avoid bubble troubles
- Intuitive interface
- Management of multiple different devices simultaneously: A20+ RP, F20+ RP, Bio-logic potentiostat…
- Access to experimental configuration, data and visualization.
- Straight-forward organization of project, experiments, and analyses.
- Electronic notebook for recording experimental information included in every experiment.
- Graphical tools include annotations saved together with the data
- New fitting algorithm with direct determination of the dissipation.
- Quick analysis of data.
- User friendly modeling tool.
- Data export functionalities for analysis with external applications.